In-Home Lesson Policies
- All in-home music lessons must be paid in advance. During the first week of each month you will receive an invoice for all lessons to be attended that month. If a lesson is missed, your account will be credited the following month (if canceled following cancellations policy below).
- All in-home music lessons must be paid by credit card. Once your credit card is registered, you authorize Jammin’ With You! to charge the card for all open invoices.
- All payments are to be made directly to Jammin’ With You! Under no circumstances are payments to be given directly to instructors.
- You will be charged in full for all lessons canceled with less than 48 hours notice.
- Cancellations must be made directly through your My Music Staff portal.
- Cancellations due to illness that requires a hospital visit, school absence, or emergency action will be credited.
- Split lessons require 48 hours cancellation notice even if only one student will be absent.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather are at the discretion of the teacher.
- Cancellations made by the teacher will be credited.
- All scheduled lessons are billed with the exception of Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. If you do not want a lesson over school vacation weeks, observed school holidays, and/or religious holidays, you must cancel using your My Music Staff portal.
- A parent or legal guardian must be on site for the duration of every lesson. Your instructor will not begin a lesson if there is no parent or guardian in the home and no refund or credit will be granted.
- There is an annual registration fee of $30 charged at the time of registration.
- To secure and finalize your Fall registration, a $100 deposit is necessary. These funds will be applied to the first month’s invoice.
Photography and Videography Release
- Jammin’ With You! has permission to use photographs publicly to promote Jammin’ With You! Additionally, they have permission to use any videos captured of my child or myself.
- You agree that the videos/images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media. You also understand that no royalty, fee, or other compensation shall become payable by reason of such use.
- Photography and/or videography may be obtained during a lesson, a class, a superJAM, or other Jammin' With You! involved event.
- You agree not to directly or indirectly solicit your instructor for lessons, and acknowledge that such action constitutes a breach of this agreement and that your instructor is prevented from conducting lessons and/or other services for you independently of Jammin’ With You!
- You release Jammin’ With You!, our instructors, officers, directors, any parent, subsidiary, or other affiliated entities and its instructors, from any and all liability and responsibility in any case of personal injury, property damage or loss, injury, accident, or misconduct. In no event shall we be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, which are hereby excluded by agreement of the parties regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable or whether either of us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.