In-Home Lesson Policies
- All payments are to be made directly to Jammin’ With You! Under no circumstances are payments to be given directly to Instructors.
- All In Home Music Lessons must be paid in advance. During the first week of each month you will receive an invoice for all lessons to be attended that month. If a lesson is missed, the client's account will be credited.
- All in-home music lessons must be paid by credit card. As the final step to registration, clients will be prompted to enter credit card information when paying the annual registration fee and deposit. Once your credit card is registered, you authorize Jammin’ With You! to charge the card for all open invoices.
- Cancellations must be made directly through the My Music Staff Portal.
- You will be billed in full for all lessons cancelled without 48 hours notice.
- Cancellations due to inclement weather are at the discretion of the teacher.
- Cancellations made by the teacher will be credited.
- All scheduled lessons are billed except Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. This is a change from previous years. If you do not want a lesson over school vacation week, observed school holidays, or religious holidays, you must cancel using the My Music Staff portal.
- A parent or legal guardian must be on site for the duration of every lesson. Your instructor will not continue a lesson if there is no parent or guardian in the home and no refund or credit will be granted. Instructors will not provide supervision beyond the time limits of the scheduled lesson.
- You agree not to directly or indirectly solicit your instructor for lessons and acknowledge that such action constitutes a breach of this agreement and that your instructor is prevented from conducting lessons for you independently of Jammin’ With You.
- New student registration is rolling throughout the school year.
- There is an annual registration fee of $30 charged at the time of registration.
- To secure and finalize your registration, a $100 non-refundable deposit is necessary. These funds will be applied to the first month’s invoice.
- You release Jammin’ With You, our Instructors, officers, directors, any parent and subsidiary or other affiliated entities, and its Instructors, from any and all liability and responsibility in any case of personal injury, property damage or loss, injury, accident, or misconduct. In no event shall we be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, which are hereby excluded by agreement of the parties regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable or whether either of us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.