- A $30 non-refundable annual registration fee per family is required at time of enrollment.
- Tuition is prorated if starting after the first class of the session.
- Effective for the 2019-2020 academic year, there will be three sessions (Fall, Winter, Spring) of 11 weeks each. The total cost for the 11 weeks is $310.75.
- The first registration of a new class is paid in full at the time of enrollment. Thereafter, a family will pay on the 15th of every month for all classes scheduled for the following month.
- There is an applicable sibling discount of $90 per 11 week session.
- All classes must be paid by credit card. Once your credit card is registered, you authorize Jammin’ With You! to charge the card for all open invoices.
- Jammin' With You! will provide notification during the un-enrollment period.
- Your child will be automatically re-enrolled in their class unless an un-enrollment form is submitted during the un-enrollment period. Any un-enrollment that occurs after the notified un-enrollment period could incur a $25 fee. No refunds will be issued for late un-enrollments. Instead, a credit will be placed on your account for future use.
- Re-enrolled tuition payments are billed to your credit card on the 15th of each month.
- All returning students must re-enroll for the Fall session. Class placement does not carry over from the Spring to the Summer or Fall session.
- Prospective students may take one trial class before committing to the program.
- The trial class will be charged at $30. If registering for a class after the trial, the $30 will be applied to the full (or prorated) cost of the class.
- Siblings may attend with an enrolled family for $20.
- Guests may attend for a $30 drop-in fee.
- Two make-ups per session are permitted and must be arranged in advance by calling and scheduling by phone. Make-up classes do not carry over to other sessions.
- Jammin' With You! follows the Wellesley Public Schools for snow cancellations. If school is canceled/delayed, then our programming is as well. Every effort, for canceled classes due to weather, will be made available for a make-up (i.e. attending classes on other days and times), although we do not extend the session for snow days.
- There will be no credits or refunds for missed classes.
- A student must decide after the first two classes to stay for the remainder of the session. If for any reason a student chooses to un-enroll, a full refund less the $30 nonrefundable registration fee and any redeemed classes will be given. You must notify us within 24 hours of the conclusion of the second class if you do not wish to continue. No refunds will be given after this deadline. The refund policy is only applicable to students who are attending the class for the first time. Please see the un-enrollment policies above for more information.
Photography and Videography Release
- Jammin’ With You! has permission to use photographs publicly to promote Jammin’ With You! Additionally, they have permission to use any videos captured of my child or myself.
- You agree that the videos/images may be used in print publications, online publications, presentations, websites, and social media. You also understand that no royalty, fee, or other compensation shall become payable by reason of such use.
- Photography and/or videography may be obtained during a lesson, a class, a superJAM, or other Jammin' With You! involved event.
- You release Jammin’ With You!, our instructors, officers, directors, any parent, subsidiary, or other affiliated entities and its instructors, from any and all liability and responsibility in any case of personal injury, property damage or loss, injury, accident, or misconduct. In no event shall we be liable to you for indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, which are hereby excluded by agreement of the parties regardless of whether such damages were foreseeable or whether either of us has been advised of the possibility of such damages.