- A complete registration form with signature is required for each child enrolling.
- A $30 non-refundable annual registration fee per family is required at time of enrollment.
- Tuition is prorated if starting after the first class of the session.
- A 25% sibling discount will be applied toward the lesser tuition for all siblings enrolled. For example, one student in JamBaby would pay $225/class and a sibling in JamKids would pay $165/class.
- Your child will be automatically re-enrolled in his/her class and your credit card will be billed on our billing date for the next session unless an un-enrollment form is submitted during the un-enrollment period. Any un-enrollment that occurs after the notified un-enrollment period will incur a $25 fee. No refunds will be issued for late un-enrollments. Instead, a credit will be placed on the your account for future use.
- Tuition payments are billed to your credit card prior to the start of the session. JWY will notify you prior to the billing date.
- All returning students must re-enroll for the Fall session. Class placement does not carry over from the Spring.
- JWY will provide notification during the un-enrollment period.
- Prospective students may take one trial class before committing to the program.
- The trial class will be charged at $25, unless the student enrolls in the program. At which time, the cost of the trial class will be rolled into the total tuition.
- After the first trial class, the same student cannot attend another trial class.
- Siblings may attend with an enrolled family for $20.
- Guests may attend with an enrolled family for $20.
- Two make-ups per session are permitted and must be arranged in advance by calling and scheduling by phone. Make up classes do not carry over to other sessions.
- JWY follows the Wellesley Public School for snow cancellations. If school is canceled, then our programming is as well. An opportunity for missed classes due to weather will be made available (i.e. attending classes on other days and times), although we do not extend the session for snow days.
- There will be no credits or refunds for missed classes.
- A student must decide after the first two classes to stay for the remainder of the session. If for any reason a student chooses to un-enroll, a full refund less the $30 nonrefundable registration fee and any redeemed classes will be given. You must notify us within 24 hours of the conclusion of the second class if you do not wish to continue. No refunds will be given after this deadline. The refund policy is only applicable to students who are attending the class for the first time. Please see the re-enrolment policies above for more information.